Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I'm Seeing a Pattern II

This weekend I went in search of curtains. I didn’t find exactly what I was looking for, but I found a lot of other great deals! I also found several really nice patterns, as mentioned in the previous post-- so, here are the rest of them.

Our living room is turning out to be black and red. I found these pillows and the sheet to make into a throw for our white couch. (FYI, JoAnns is having a great sale on great throw pillows right now.)


This shower curtain was $1.99. I’m planning to use it as a sheer layer for our living room windows with heavier black drapes on top.


I found a complete, as-good-as-new full sheet set (including pillow cases) at Savers for $6. Someday I will have my own house with a spare room and these sheets will go on the bed.



This here is a great summertime table cloth, purchased at Savers for $2.99. I love how busy the pattern is. It will look so fun with plain white plates on it.



This one was my favorite, although it was hard to take a photo that does it justice. It’s a dainty little curtain for my laundry room. ($ .99 at Savers)



I also purchased a few non-decorative items. . .this fabulous shirt and some red shiny shoes.



Although I didn’t find any bedroom curtains, I made a decision yesterday (after a helpful sister-consultation). I am going to purchase some of this fabric and use it in combination with some other fabric I already own.



For those interested in browsing more beautiful fabric prints. . . I found the dogwood print here. They have several fantastic collections of beautiful fabrics you won’t see at JoAnn’s.

2 Comments:

Blogger vine street said...

I don't know why my first comment didn't show up!! Well, although I already told you, I LOVE these fabrics. And although I do not sew, I appreciate and admire everyone who does!!

Have you heard anything about the job...?

I've been wondering..

11:19 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

Actually, they did call. I'll have to give you a call and fill you in!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home