Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I'm Seeing a Pattern

Last weekend was a weekend for great patterns. It started out with a lovely package of gift wrap I received on Friday. I ordered the paper for a project to go in my room, which you will see here upon completion. Actually, just one sheet is for the project; the others are to save for design-worthy friends/occasions.

The paper arrived nicely packaged and with a personal card. (I’m impressed.)



I was very pleased with my purchases. The bird print is for my project.


These were purchased at an affordable price from Broadway Paper. Thank you Oh Joy for the suggestion. The rest of my nicely patterned weekend will follow tomorrow. (I hope)

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Great suggestion on the website! I just ordered a bunch of paper I needed for a project. I can't wait to get the little treasures!!

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home