Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Purse II


Here's Nicole's purse (fashioned after the one made for Nancy). It took me a while to get around to finishing the hand stitching, but it turned out cute.

While I'm thinking about it, in the afore-linked post, I promised to post a picture of the great gift I received from Nancy for my birthday. Here it is.


Nancy made this out of entirely recycled materials including a piano and some great salvaged paper. She's pretty much awesome. Nancy and her sister just moved back to Utah for school. Both of the Miss Steeles will be missed terribly.

1 Comments:

Blogger vine street said...

hey how are you? I also just found my old cc yearbooks..it was way fun to look through at all the pictures of us with BANGS. :)

so, about blogging. how do you upload the images to where you want them, and not just at the beginningn of your post? I managed to do it, but with the text underlined, which was annoying.

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home