Friday, March 09, 2007

Chemistry

At work today I got to see our new, state of the art water quality lab that opened yesterday. It was impressive. The Principal Microbiologist told us about all the various tests, processes and reseach underway. I was most impressed by the six "dishwashers" for sterilizing glassware. They print out a reciept that documents the heat, chemicals introduced, duration, etc. My dishwasher doesn't do that.

I also spotted the following items that I would really like for my own use. . .

I really want a tape dispenser like this at home.
I found the tape online, but it's only available in bulk (in other words- expensive).


These labels are lovely and very multi-purpose.



This oversized flask would make a great decanter or fishbowl.



I would use one of these lovely little stoppers to stop the top of my oversized decanter.



Who knew there would be so many lovely finds in the chemistry lab?!

5 Comments:

Blogger vine street said...

I love how you know how to recognize beauty in the most ordinary of things!!!

5:55 PM  
Blogger annzy said...

can you use to be able to get colored masking tape at the BYU bookstore ~i will check it out for you next time i am down there.

11:57 PM  
Blogger vantastic said...

Will you ever blog again? That is my question....

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

Someday, someday.

(Sorry, I've been neglectful!)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

Someday, someday.

(Sorry, I've been neglectful!)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home