Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Quickie Project


I started a quick, one-evening project right before fhe last night. I recently found an acrylic container with a fantastic shape, but it needed a little something to accentuate its fine figure.

I decided I would use it in my bathroom and retrieved a few items to use as color references. It was fun to mix the color and experiment with the paint. I have a forray into the art world with these two lovely ladies coming up. I'm quite excited about it and getting out my paints just underscored my enthusiasm.


It looks pretty good after a few coats of paint. I’ll give it a nice glossy finish tonight and fill it with hygienic tchotchkies tomorrow.


2 Comments:

Blogger vantastic said...

yAy! That looks fun! I started making ceramic birds today. I am excited about the red stringing us together!! I will need to post some pictures for you...

6:37 PM  
Blogger annzy said...

i like where you are going with this ~krafty

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home