Thursday, February 01, 2007

Calendar Year

I purchased this letterpress calendar set from Ilee Papergoods and have not regretted it for one second. It came in a cd case so you could flip through the months, but it just looked so amazing all spread out that I had to frame it. The picture is terrible (from my cell phone) but you get the idea. I'll take a new pic after I get it hung.




I got the frame at Aaron Brother's 1 cent sale (buy one, get second for $.01). If you live near an Aaron Brothers I recommend that you watch for the sale; I have purchased several frames guilt-free this way. My best advice for framing nice pieces is to purchase a too-big, standard sized frame for $30-$50. Take this frame into a small custom framing store that is willing to cut it down and re-assemble it. This will only cost about $20 if the frame fits in one direction. You get a custom framing look for less than $80!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz Stanley said...

awesome idea! i have this calender too and i love it

12:40 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I bought the same calendar! I just realized I haven't changed it to February - I'm kindof going to miss those deer backsides.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home