Monday, February 05, 2007

Weddings of 2007

It's just barely February and my wedding outlook for 2007 is already quite full:

2/24 Melissa and Rick, former roommate and good friend
3/2 Lisa and Jacob, former roommate and good friend
3/10 Birgit and Nate, good friend whose dress I helped make
5/5 Makenna and Ian, cousin
5/5 Natalie and Jack, cousin
6/9 Wendi and Ben, best friend
6/23 Richie and Rachel, cousin
6/? Branson and Kate, cousin
7/? Placeholder for two friends who cannot yet be named
10/? Bentley and Meredith, cousin

5 Comments:

Blogger annzy said...

can i be the july wedding? i'm not dating anyone but that sounds like a really great list to be on~

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I am the July wedding but must remain anonymous for the time being.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Kara said...

Ann- sorry, I'm afraid Anonymous is correct. But I am more than willing to add to the list.

I am also more than willing to be your voluntary bridesmaid. Do you think Jocie can borrow your dres, or maybe we should just find new ones.

8:16 AM  
Blogger vantastic said...

man, thats unbelievable! 2007, the year of love. who knew?

9:36 AM  
Blogger cropstar said...

I'll volunteer for November... that should give me enough time to find a groom. See, I believe the "Set a Date" program works for marriages too.

And because I'm curiouser and curiouser... ANON- REVEAL YOURSELF! That is only if I know who you are. Cuz, if not then I'm ok not knowing when you're getting married.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home