Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Best of Times, The Worst of Times

The good news: I ran 13.1 miles on Saturday.

The bad news: I didn’t run 13.1 miles very fast.

The good news: I saw several people I know, some from out-of-state!

The bad news: I only saw my out-of-state friend in passing (during the race) and didn’t get to talk to him afterwards.

The good news: I have a few pictures from the race organizers and my friend Belle (to be posted at a later date).

The bad news: I look funny in the pictures taken by the event organizers--very determined, to the point of looking ornery!

The worst news: The reason I didn’t take any pictures of my own was that my camera won’t turn on. It makes awful grinding sounds and has difficulty retracting the lens.

The not-so-worse news: My camera is still under warranty.

The best news: I had a great time and plan to run this course again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look freakin awesome in those pictures. Like you're saying, "Hey, you wanna mess with me? You wanna mess with me! I'll show you who's boss." That's what you look like. I like it.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home