Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Photographer Extraordinaire


A(nother) friend recently asked about my wedding photographer, and I thought I should post a recommendation here. Rebekah Westover was our primary photographer, and she was amazing. I contacted Rebekah after seeing my friend Wendi's beautiful wedding pictures. Two of our friends have also followed suite since our wedding.

Rebekah was fun, flexible and very talented. I'm not very good at "posing" and Kelly hates cameras, but she made us feel comfortable and we loved the results. I also felt like she did a great job of noticing what WE liked and working it it-- trees that Kelly liked (he's an arborist), my vintage jewelry and details at the reception.

Here's the link for the post with some of our pictures and the album.


1 Comments:

Blogger Mikiko said...

I love your wedding pictures!
You look very beautiful.
Congratulations, my dear friend!!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home