Monday, January 28, 2008

Another Great Resource


Speaking of valuable resources. . . I came across another great one today. An article in this month's issue of BYU Magazine sited Marriott School's personal finance website, which I looked up at work today.

This is a great website! They have all kinds of budget and planning worksheets, family home evening lessons ( including buying a house, budgets and saving, money and marriage, setting goals and understanding credit), finance course manuals for every stage of life and all the talks you could ever want to read on the subject.

Since we're looking at houses and making the adjustment to joint spending, this is one resource that Kelly and I will definitely be using in the near future!

1 Comments:

Blogger vine street said...

This is a great site--Perry and I looked it up the other day after I saw your post. Some fantastic resources!!

8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home