Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Upgrade


I'm the luckiest girl ever.

We've been waiting for the real ring and it finally arrived on Friday. Kelly surprised me by giving it to me before we went to Utah (he'd planted some hints that he might be taking care of some ring-related business in Utah).

Last week I had a fake ring that turned my finger green. It looked like this-- except with all of the silver worn off. I referred to it as "rose gold".

I'm almost embarrassed about how really nice my ring is. But I really love it, so I'm sure I'll get over the shock of having such a gorgeous rock on my hand!

THANK YOU KELLY!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rick and Melissa said...

That ring is beautiful! You are a lucky girl. Did you pick it out? If you didn't, he knows you well.

Melissa

1:14 PM  
Blogger Erinn said...

OH my goodness it is stunning!!! Yes, he does know you excellently!! Im so excited for you two!!! :D

2:01 PM  
Blogger cropstar said...

so pretty!! i can't wait to see it in person. SO SO SO PRETTY!

2:28 PM  
Blogger annzy said...

Okay that is sweet~ not that the place holder wasn't great but.

7:31 AM  
Blogger vine street said...

I love it! It's definitely you.

We got back from Indy yesterday. I'll have to tell you about the marathon.

Also--I got the announcement!!! It's fantastic.

1:02 PM  
Blogger scooping it up said...

So fun miss Kara, congrats on the soon wedding AND the lovely ring. Unfortunately the excitement over the ring fades over time, but it sure is fun while it lasts. I will echo what Melissa told me when Andrew proposed to me. "You're gonna have to sleep with an oven mitt over that left hand to protect your face while you sleep!" Woo hoo for pretty rings and weddings!

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home