Tuesday, September 25, 2007

THANK YOU NIKKI

My good friend Nikki clued me into a photo site that lets me upload photos again. I'll admit, I could have at leasted posted a few times without pictures, but being engaged makes life busy and distracting!

Well, onto today's post.



I am already altering my wedding dress and pretending that I'm going to make a coat to wear with it and thinking that someone is going to sew a cute yellow dress for my 9 year old sister--- but when I found these purse handles while looking for my lace I decided that I want to make myself a purse as well! I'm incorporating a lot of antique/tarnished gold and silver into the wedding.


By the way, for further information on my "Technical Difficulties" you can click on the "Kara and Kelly" link to the right!





5 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Girl - it's good to hear from you in blogland! Ann told me about the engagement. Congrats! My sister just moved to Vegas, so when things settle down for you, we should plan on getting together when I'm down there! :)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

Yes we should! Just let me know when you'll be in town. :-)

8:26 AM  
Blogger Erinn said...

Im so excited that you and Kelly are getting married!!! :D

You are so ambitious!! You are going to be a busy busy girl until the wedding is over... good luck & best wishes!! :)

5:56 PM  
Blogger annzy said...

Oh this is good luck last night while watching t.v. i thought ~i want that purse ~i could make that purse ~i wonder where you get those handles. now i know lucky me~ It's good to see you online again ~yellow dress do dish.

6:51 PM  
Blogger vine street said...

This is my advice:

1) Have someone else make the yellow dress for your sister.

2) Hire somebody if you need to.

3) Go to your favorite restaurant with Kelly with the time it would have taken you to make those above arrangements (at least 40 minutes)

4) Keep going with the lace and purse projects.

5) Assign everything else to other people (even your mom!!!)

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home